Become a Member
What We Offer - Benefits of Membership
If your organisation is in the Marlborough region and is ‘not-for-profit’, if you involve volunteers (or would like to), and are committed to best practice in volunteer management – then your organisation will benefit from becoming a member of Volunteer Marlborough.
Volunteer Marlborough membership gives your organisation access to…
- A Volunteer Recruitment and Referral Service. You may list as many positions as you choose for one annual membership fee.
- An opportunity to profile your organisation on our website, enabling potential volunteers to find out more about your organisation.
- Advertisements – we advertise widely around the Marlborough Region, through extensive social media, and on our website. Potential volunteers can ‘apply online’ for these positions.
- Groups of volunteers for specific projects through our Employee and Group Volunteering Programmes.
- An Advice and Support Service in all aspects of volunteering and volunteer management.
- Training & Networking for Co-ordinators of Volunteers.
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- An opportunity to take part in the annual Community Volunteer Awards. Nominating your organisation is another great way to get some public recognition and say thank you to all your volunteers - and all organisations nominated receive an invitation to attend the event.