Do you want to enhance your leadership skills?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of girls and young women?
Then GirlGuiding NZ has exciting opportunities waiting for you!
We have a variety of volunteer roles that can be tailored to best suit you.
As a volunteer you will:
• Have a passion to inspire girls and young women to reach their full potential and learn new skills
• Be encouraging, assertive and patient
• Be a hands-on leader and learner
• Meet new people and become part of a worldwide network
• Have lots of fun!
In return we will:
• Provide free leadership training, on-going support and development opportunities
• Provide opportunities for you to play to your strengths
• Support you to make a real difference in your local community by empowering young girls to reach their full potential
This role would require 2-4 hour a week commitment for planning and running activities. If this doesn’t suit we would love to talk with you about other more flexible options that may suit. Or you could team up with a friend to share a role which would reduce your weekly commitment in this case.
Long-term (one year or more)
This role would require 2-4 hour a week commitment
The first step is to express your interest by filling out the form below. We will then put you in touch directly with the organisation for more information on the role and how to proceed.
Youth & Children