This workshop gives you loads of practical tools and strategies for raising your profile so that the community knows who you are, what you do and why you’re worthy of support. Lots of simple ideas that can be easily implemented in your organisation.
In this workshop you will discover:
• How to grab people's attention
• How do you cut through the clutter and let people know your organisation exists?
• Why people are not banging down your door with support.
What do people need to know before taking action? How can you share that message in a way that sticks, without breaking the bank?
• How to use your existing communication channels more effectively.
• What are some simple ways to maximise your newsletter, website and Facebook page?
• Why using local media is still important for non-profit organisations.
• How can you get yourself in the spotlight for all the right reasons?
• A range of opportunities to raise your profile on a limited budget.
We guarantee you will find easy, cost effective ways to improve what you're doing and further raise your profile in the community.
When: Wednesday 18th September, 9am until 3.30pm
Where: Venue to be confirmed, Blenheim
Cost: $30 per person
(or combine with 'Sustainable Funding - Express Workshop' for $30)