Join us for a one-day workshop on "GETTING STARTED WITH GOVERNANCE"
In this workshop you will discover:
Common Models for Non-Profit Governance: Policeman, Partner, and Pilot -
* What model does your Board currently use?
* Is this still the right model for your organisation?
* If not, how can you shift from where you are to where you want to be?
Board Roles and Responsibilities -
* What does this look like in a real sense?
* Who does what?
* What is the purpose of a Strategic Plan...really?
Expectations for Trustees -
* What can be reasonably expected from individual trustees?
* What behaviours should trustees demonstrate on a consistent basis?
Best Practice Governance -
* What are practices that ensure Boards are working at their highest level?
* How do you measure up?
Facilitated by Kerri Tilby-Price of Exult
$50 per person