Volunteer Marlborough is pleased to welcome Matt Cowdroy from Think Productive Australia to Blenheim to present his ‘Masterclass’ all about how to Increase Your Productivity.
Do you feel your workload and constant email bombardments has taken over your life?
This one day Masterclass by Matt Cowdroy, from Australia, will cover some of the key principles from his colleague Graham Allcott’s best-selling book “How to be a Productivity Ninja”, which has been a bestseller in the UK, Australia, and the Netherlands.
**STRICTLY LIMITED TO 40 PLACES**
Date: Wednesday 12 July 2017
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Venue: St. Mary’s Parish Centre, Maxwell Road, Blenheim
Cost: Community Sector: $50, Business Sector: $75
Ticket Price Includes: a light lunch and Graham Allcott’s book, “How to be a Productivity Ninja”
What you’ll learn
- Learn to overcome ‘information overload’ and stress
- Learn the 4 essential habits of personal productivity and how you can embed these in what you do
- Learn key productivity theories that work – from Graham Allcott’s book and other leading productivity thinkers
- Learn practical tools to manage and reduce interruptions
- Learn the power of batch-processing and context based thinking
What you’ll do
Our human, practical, no-nonsense approach will help you in multiple areas – email, workflow, procrastination, decision-making, and prioritization. You will:
- Work through our practical exercises and activities during the session to create working frameworks to manage and prioritise your actions, information, and commitments
- Actually get control of your current workload – not just talk about it!
- Leave with a practical ‘second brain’ productivity system you can actually use, straight away